Thank you for visiting METRO CORPORATION official website (our website).
Please confirm the following terms and conditions when browsing our website.
- Browsing Environment
- The copyright of the information provided on this website belongs to the Company or third parties, including information providers (hereinafter referred to as information providers). The information obtained through this website shall not be replicated, sold, distributed, or published in ways other than as provided by the Company, or used for other than personal purposes or for business without prior approval of the Company or information provides (right holders).
We shall not guarantee the integrity, accuracy, or usability of the information provided on this website. We are not responsible for any actions or services provided by third parties outside the Company through this website. When the Company assumes liability for damages, its scope shall be limited to actual and direct damages, and regardless of its foreseeability, the Company shall not assume reliability for any damages, lost profits, indirect damages or other damages caused due to special circumstances.
Should there be a failure in the communication facilities or systems, the necessity of regular or urgent maintenance, a natural disaster, an incident, warfare, other event of force majeure, or the risk thereof, this website may be suspended or discontinued in whole or in part. The Company and information providers shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages caused by the provision or suspension of this website or accidents occurred during the provision of information regardless of their content or methods.
- Handling of Personal Information
- See this page for details.
- The Company may revise, add, or change the information provided on this page without prior notice.
METRO CORPORATION (hereinafter referred to as METRO) shall consider the e-mail address you use to send inquiries regarding this website (hereinafter referred to as your e-mail address) as important personal information, and shall use, collect, and protect it while following the policy below to administrate and manage it appropriately.
- １. The administrator shall be responsible for protecting, handling, and managing your e-mail address in an appropriate way.
- ２. METRO shall receive your e-mail address only when you send inquiries via e-mail.
- ３. Your e-mail address shall be kept by METRO after the response to your inquiry is sent and deleted as necessary.
- ４. Your e-mail address shall not be used other than to reply to your inquiry.
５. Your email address shall not be provided or disclosed to any third party except in the following cases.
- A. When you give your consent
- B. When it is legally necessary
- C. For other legitimate reasons
- ６. We shall take appropriate measures to prevent your e-mail address from being leaked to outsiders without your consent due to unauthorized access.
- ７. When requesting administration and management of your e-mail address to external contractors, we shall commission such operations after conducting thorough investigation of the contractors and signing a contract concerning protection of personal information.
- ８. We shall delete your e-mail address stored by METRO when you request us to do so.
- ９. We will continue to revise the policy in order to manage and protect our customers' e-mail addresses appropriately. Please be advised that we may change our methods of management and protection without prior notice to our customers.
Please contact email@example.com for inquiries regarding the above.
Please be advised that the e-mail address provided above is exclusively for inquiries regarding the protection of personal information by METRO CORPORATION.