I am Mamoru Ichimura, and I serve as CEO of our Company.
I believe that a company should support people and be supported by them so that they can grow and develop together.
Like all companies, we aim to increase sales and profits, but we cannot achieve it without people who generate them.
The greater the number of people working together, the better their ideas become, and the stronger we become as an organization and a company.
I want this company to be a place where people can enjoy working and growing together as they overcome challenges while sharing laughter and encouraging each other.
A company with hope for a bright future
We constantly strive to achieve our three visions.
- Sincere effort
- Flexible thinking
- Bold, proactive
We aim to create an enjoyable environment for our customers through the planning and development of software.
In addition to our development projects, we also seek to develop multiple businesses in parallel with the intent of putting their synergistic effects to active use.
|Company Name||METRO CORPORATION|
|Date of Establishment||1987/05/15|
|Capital||49 million yen|
|Number of Employees||171 (including board members, contract employees, and part-time workers, as of the end of August 2020)|
|Business Summary||■ Planning and development of commercial and consumer game software, planning and development of smartphone applications, and the planning and development, manufacture, and sale of peripheral equipment
■ Design development of videos for game machines
■ Management of entertainment facilities in shopping centers
|Main Business Partners||
BANDAI Co., Ltd.
SEGA Co., Ltd.
In alphabetical order without titles
|Group Company||METRO SOFT SEOUL CORPORATION
BYC HIGHCITY 303st floor of B dong
371-17 Gasan-dong, Geumcheon-gu Seoul Korea
- Headquarters Administrative Headquarters / Development Project Division
- S · T · S Building
5-12-8 Nishinakajima, Yodogawa-ku, Osaka-shi, Japan, 532-0011
8-minute walk from the front exit (1F) of Shin-Osaka Station on the JR Shinkansen / JR Kyoto Line / JR Kobe Lines
6-minute walk from Minamikata Station on the Hankyu Kyoto Line
6-minute walk from Exit 1 of Nishinakajima-Minamigata Station on the Osaka Metro Midosuji Line
- Tokyo Headquarters Development Project Division (Tokyo)
- Meikei Building 7F
1-5-21 Otsuka, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, Japan, 112-0012
2-minute walk from Myogadani Station on the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line
- Location Division
- 3-163 Takai Shippocho, Ama-shi, Aichi, Japan, 497-0014
1-minute walk from Takai bus stop of the Meitetsu bus for Tsushima via Iwatsuka
- February 1987Founded.
- May 1987Established METRO CORPORATION in Nishinakajima, Yodogawa-ku, Osaka-shi.
- May 1989Transferred the headquarters to Higashinakajima, Higashiyodogawa-ku, Osaka-shi.
- January 1996Opened Tokyo Development Office (current Tokyo Headquarters) in Kanda-Suidacho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo.
- May 1998Transferred the Tokyo Development Office to Yushima, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, and renamed the office to Tokyo Headquarters.
- August 2000Started the location business.
- August 2001Transferred the Location Division to Meieki, Nakamura-ku, Nagoya.
- April 2002Transferred the headquarters to Miyahara, Yodogawa-ku, Osaka-shi.
- November 2005Transferred the Location Division to Kitashingai Tsushima, Tsushima-shi, Aichi.
- May 2006Established ASCH Minokamo Store in Yamatecho, Minokamo-shi, Gifu (current location)
- February 2007100%Established the fully-owned subsidiary A in Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo.
- May 2007Renamed Subsidiary JOE CREATE CORPORATION to METRO SOFT CORPORATION
- August 2009Transferred the Headquarters to Nishinakajima, Yodogawa-ku, Osaka-shi (current location).
- December 2011Transferred the Tokyo Headquarters to Otsuka, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo (current location).
- February 2013100%Established the fully-owned subsidiary METRO SOFT SEOUL CORPORATION in Seoul, Korea.
- September 2013Transferred the subsidiary METRO SOFT SEOUL CORPORATION to Seoul, Korea.
- November 2013Mamoru Ichimura was appointed to CEO.
- September 2017Transferred the subsidiary METRO SOFT SEOUL CORPORATION to Seoul, Korea (current location).
- December 2018Transferred the Location Division to Takai Shippocho, Ama-shi, Aichi (current location).